15 Apr 2014

Splendid Similes 12

As Fresh as a Daisy

This is what the weather is supposed to be like right now. Sometimes it is so, because the temperature has dropped a little, and apparently no scorching summer si coming - yet. So we could all be enjoying the beautiful spring breeze, organising picnics in parks and sitting on benches and breathing in the atmosphere. If it wasn't for the fact that instead of a beautiful, mild spring, the outside is

As Cold as Ice.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for occasional spring showers. And I am certainly glad that this winter wasn't nearly as severe as the last one. But still I kind of hoped that I would be able to put my winter coat aside in April. Well, apparently not. Nevermind, perhaps it will make the Czech guys so cold that they will decide not to stick to our horrible Easter traditions this time. 

3 comments:

Freya said...

So finally our working/ posting morale is back!

Trollkona said...

yeah, last week I kind of slipped ^^

Freya said...

all of us did :)

Post a Comment

 

Keep it simple, sir! © 2010

Blogger Templates by Splashy Templates